|Email Marketing Information|
Top 5 Reasons to Use Autoresponders
One of the best and newest tools out there for generating revenue is the Auto-Responder. If you aren't using this tool in your business you are *losing money*!
Many times customers arrive at your website but aren't quite ready to buy. They may not buy from you until they've seen your product more than once. So how do you keep them in your net until they are ready to buy? Auto-responders.
I've outlined the top 5 reasons you should be using this simple tool in your business starting today.
1. CHEAP. Of course this is the TOP reason to use auto- responders. Many times your web hosting company will offer fre*e auto-responders with your account. GoDaddy.com, my favorite hosting company offers fre*e auto-responders with your paid hosting account; however, the length of the message is limited. Another great option is Get Response, they offer a fre*e auto-responder account with unlimited auto-responders and up to 5 follow up messages. It doesn't get cheaper than that!
2. CONSISTENT. Auto-responders are a wonderful way to consistently remind your customer about you and your product. The best part of the newer services out there like Get Response is that they allow you to send 5 separate messages and set your own interval. So you can set up 5 messages and have Get Response send them out for you once a week for 5 weeks.
3. EASY. Auto-responders are easy to use. You plan your campaign, the number of times you want to contact your customer and how frequently. Type out your messages in your word processing software, then cut and paste your messages into separate auto-responders and send. It's that easy.
4. AUTOMATIC. The auto-responder, once set up, is on auto- pilot. Your work is done and for the next several messages you'll be contacting your customers without lifting a finger.
5. REMINDER. The best part of the auto-responder is the reminder aspect. Most of us don't have time to call our customers every week but with an auto-responder in place you can remind them about you and your product or service. Frequency is one key to increasing sales.
Did I say Top 5? Okay how about one more.
6. REPEAT BUSINESS. Auto-responders encourage repeat business. Once someone is in your system, if they like your product or service they will likely purchase again. Auto- responders create a way for you to encourage repeat sales by letting those who have purchased before know you've got a new product or that you are running a special.
If you aren't employing this new viral marketing strategy you need to get started today. Your business growth depends on it.
More information and an in-depth article can be found here http://www.strategy-3.com/autoresponder.htm
Tired of watching others succeed? Discover how to boost your bottom line. Yolanda A. Facio, author and consultant provides you with the tools you need to succeed. Click Here Now to learn more => http://www.strategy-3.com
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Email-Marketing&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Network is unreachable in /srv/disk3/donwoodman/www/emailhouse.awardspace.com/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input